Workout:
As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes:
10 tire flips
20 tire jumps
The goal of today was to lift some weight. The most weight I have lifted after surgery was maybe a 45lb bar for a few reps. I wanted to test my left arm to see where it is now at in terms of weight bearing. I was very pleased that throughout this workout my shoulder did not give me any problems. During the tire flips I put most of the weight on my stronger arm so that my left arm could get used to the movement again. I sacrificed my intensity for the functional movement. I was able to complete 8 rounds, plus 10 tire flips and 8 tire jumps. The hardest part of this workout was the tire jumps because I lack the ability to consitantly jump without taking a step toward the tire, it is something I need to work on so that I can increase my reps. Its always fun to play with tires. Rest day tomorrow...ahhhh.
8 rounds. . that was a tough one
ReplyDelete