Today I decided to do another workout with a good amount of elevation change. I only had about 40 minutes to squeeze in a workout in between classes, so I decided to do a few hill sprints. The hill is about 400m with a good incline, I broke it up with squats at the end of each sprint. This turned into an intense 9:32.
This also gave me a chance to use the video on my new camera, this is my first video with it, so its more an experiment. The quality isnt as good as it could be because I am still getting used to the settings on the camera.
Besides being a creative outlet, the video allows me to see how my form could improve, such as this video showing that I am not getting enough depth on my squats.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment