Workout:
8 Rounds for Time:
100m Tire Drag
20 Lunges
The weather turned out to be great today. A little windy, but the sun was out and not a cloud around. I spent some of the morning getting some work done, and then decided to get my workout out of the way before lunch.
I was feeling a little sluggish from yesterdays workout, but eager to get outside again. I pulled the tire with a rope, allowing my forearms and arms to continue to get back into the weigh-bearing game. It felt a little awkward while pulling, but I was definitely feeling it in my forearms, the tendons arent used to holding on to things too tightly recently. It took me 14:48 to complete.
I stopped quite a few times in this workout while pulling the tire backwards. The friction of the grass definitely makes the tire seem heavier than it is. Overall, it was a great workout, I am still feeling a little tired.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment