Monday, May 3, 2010

2-day



Workout:
In the morning:

21-15-9 reps of the following for time:
20lb medicine ball squat cleans
25lb kettle bell swings
Each round begins with a "gym loop" run
Took 9:05

In the afternoon:

3 Rounds for time
Hill Sprint
15 double box jumps
Took 10:28

After a nice, somewhat restful weekend I decided to get at it today. I experimented with some more weights in different forms to see how my shoulder would take it, and I was really pleased. The medicine ball and the kettlebell swings felt great on my shoulder. I am gaining my confidence back. Now just got to think about starting to do some pull-ups.
The afternoon was pretty painful, the hill sprint was really taxing because of the steep grade and I was forced to walk for a few steps halfway up during the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Overall, a pretty exhausting day, but I feel a recent improvement in my level of fitness, especially with my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment