
Today was a day off from school, so I decided to join the group in Arvin at 0930 for my first go at Fight Gone Bad. The workout was as follows:
3 rounds of 1 minute each of the following exercises:
Wall ball at 10ft target (20lb for men/12lb for women)
Sumo dead lift high pull (75lb/45lb)
20" Box jump
Push press (75lb/45lb)
Row for calories
Record total reps and calories
I ended up with a score of 260. The workout started well, I stormed through the first set of push-presses, and the rest of the first round went pretty well but the 1-minute rest period was painful because of my exhaustion level. From then on I had to fight to stay with it on the next two rounds, hence the name "Fight Gone Bad". I am pleased with my first FGB.
I have an Army Physical Fitness Test tomorrow and hope to beat my previous 298..I want to break out and go onto the maxed scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment